- class cryptography.exceptions.UnsupportedAlgorithm¶
Raised when the requested algorithm, or combination of algorithms is not supported.
- class cryptography.exceptions.AlreadyFinalized¶
This is raised when a context is used after being finalized.
- class cryptography.exceptions.InvalidSignature¶
This is raised when signature verification fails. This can occur with HMAC or asymmetric key signature validation.
- class cryptography.exceptions.NotYetFinalized¶
This is raised when the AEAD tag property is accessed on a context before it is finalized.
- class cryptography.exceptions.AlreadyUpdated¶
This is raised when additional data is added to a context after update has already been called.
- class cryptography.exceptions.InvalidKey¶
This is raised when the verify method of a key derivation function’s computed key does not match the expected key.